sherriwright395

Felicity E. Heaton
Shades of Blue Boxed Set
Hildie McQueen
Ministry Protocol: Thrilling Tales of the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences
Lauren Harris, Peter Woodworth, Glenn Freund, Jared Axelrod, Tiffany Trent, Deliliah Dawson, Karina Cooper, Leanna Renee Hieber, Tee Morris, Pip Ballantine

Firewalker (Stormwalker, Book 2)

Firewalker - Allyson James 4 out of 5 stars

I liked the character relationships and the deeper development of the relationships between the characters of the first book. I particularly liked the one between Nash (the Sheriff) and Maya (the electrician). Janet and Mick's developed as well and some background about Mick is revealed.

My favorite character continues to be Coyote but the addition of Colby to the series may challenge that.

As with all UF series, the progress on the overall storyline - Janet's big, bad mother trying to take over the world - is continued S-L-O-W-L-Y. I enjoyed the character development but just wanted the story to go much faster. Not that the book is a slow read, I did read the book quite quickly, I just wanted the story pace to move more quickly.

I'll continue to read the series when the next one comes out, but I'm hoping to find some major storyline answers.