sherriwright395

Felicity E. Heaton
Shades of Blue Boxed Set
Hildie McQueen
Ministry Protocol: Thrilling Tales of the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences
Lauren Harris, Peter Woodworth, Glenn Freund, Jared Axelrod, Tiffany Trent, Deliliah Dawson, Karina Cooper, Leanna Renee Hieber, Tee Morris, Pip Ballantine

An Unexpected Evening

An Unexpected Evening - Roxanne Rhoads An Unexpected Evening is a teasing glimpse into a single passion filled evening that is all to short and smoking hot. Katerina is a witch that has been seeing Samuel, a vampire for a while. During that time, Katerina has felt that Samuel has been holding back during their times together and she really wants him to let go and be himself with her.

Samuel finally lets himself go on this evening; nothing is held back. He finally becomes the aggressive , dominant male that Katerina has felt he should be. The sex is steamy, with a bit kinky but the back story is just as tantalizing. I liked how it delved into Samuel’s mindset and we understand why he has been holding back and how he fears he may be the ruthless killer stalking their city.

An Unexpected Evening definitely wetted my appetite and I am ready for the main course! I’m looking forward to Samuel and Katerina’s complete story being published and the questions posed in this short story are wrapped up.