sherriwright395

Felicity E. Heaton
Shades of Blue Boxed Set
Hildie McQueen
Ministry Protocol: Thrilling Tales of the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences
Lauren Harris, Peter Woodworth, Glenn Freund, Jared Axelrod, Tiffany Trent, Deliliah Dawson, Karina Cooper, Leanna Renee Hieber, Tee Morris, Pip Ballantine

If You See Her: A Novel of Romantic Suspense

If You See Her - Shiloh Walker 4.5 stars
Review to come

Merged review:

I haven’t read a lot of romantic suspense novels, but if they are all like the Ash Trilogy, then I am probably going to become a junkie.

After finishing If You Hear Her, I could not wait to read If You See Her and it did not disappoint. Hope Carson and Remy Jennings were introduced in If You Hear Her and the promise of their story was just to much to wait for. I just knew it was going to be an emotional, roller coaster of a relationship and I was going to love every dip and curve.

Hope is a woman who has been through the hell of an abusive relationship. She has come to Ash, Kentucky to visit her childhood friend Law Reilly and rebuild her life. She meets Remy Jennings and there is an awareness, an attraction between the two of them, but due to Hope’s past she is resistant to become involved with anyone, and tries to push Remy away.

Remy is just one of those guys who just seems to good to be true but he lives up to that hype. He is strong but sensitive, and his tenderness towards Hope is very sweet to read. I was cheering Remy all the way in his trying to earn Hope’s trust. Their relationship progressed slowly through the novel and at times it was a bit slow, but with Hope’s background it was truly realistic.

Interwoven with Hope and Remy’s love story is the pursuit of the serial killer that is stalking the women of Ash. This mystery will have you tied up in knots trying to figure out who the killer is and even then I’m not sure you will really know who it is. Ms. Walker has done a masterful job of weaving this mystery, there are subtle clues in the story but even these facts don’t provide a clear indication of who the killer is. I have a guess, but I’m not taking any bets that I am right.

I would strongly suggest that you read the series in order because each book does build upon the previous one. The final book in the trilogy is If You Know Her and will be published on February 28, 2012.

I give If You See Her 4 flowers and a sensuality rating of 3 flames.