sherriwright395

Felicity E. Heaton
Shades of Blue Boxed Set
Hildie McQueen
Ministry Protocol: Thrilling Tales of the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences
Lauren Harris, Peter Woodworth, Glenn Freund, Jared Axelrod, Tiffany Trent, Deliliah Dawson, Karina Cooper, Leanna Renee Hieber, Tee Morris, Pip Ballantine

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf

The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper 3.5 Stars out of 5
I’m totally a sucker for paranormal books that have offbeat, hilarious, sarcastic and witty characters, so after I finished after How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf I just knew I had to read more about the Crescent clan of werewolves in The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf, the second book in the series. Maggie was a bit intimidating in the first book and frankly not very likable in the first book. However, I enjoyed Molly Harper’s writing, so I was interested in continuing with the series.

Maggie has a lot going on as the pack alpha; taking care of the pack, the town, all the while keeping the pack a secret. Enter Dr. Nicolas Thatcher, a gorgeous geek who resembles a Viking god. Maggie’s attraction to him is instantaneous but for the good of the pack she tries to ignore the good doctor. Nick has come to the valley to investigate the recent wolf sightings and as he looks into the sightings, things begin to heat up between him and Maggie.

Initially, I still didn’t connect with Maggie. She is prickly and short tempered and it was hard to feel connected to her, but slowly over the book I began to warm toward her. She is one of those characters that are hard on the outside and soft on the inside, but with Maggie’s case she had never really cracked open the shell. There are a couple of scenes that had me giggling out loud; the party makeover scene is hysterical. Overall, I enjoyed the romance between Nick and Maggie, along with the mystery the characters were involved with and would recommend for those that enjoy comedic romantic stories.