sherriwright395

Felicity E. Heaton
Shades of Blue Boxed Set
Hildie McQueen
Ministry Protocol: Thrilling Tales of the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences
Lauren Harris, Peter Woodworth, Glenn Freund, Jared Axelrod, Tiffany Trent, Deliliah Dawson, Karina Cooper, Leanna Renee Hieber, Tee Morris, Pip Ballantine

Pack of Lies (Luna Books)

Pack of Lies - Laura Anne Gilman I really liked this second book in the Paranormal Scene Investigations series. I enjoyed it even more than the first one, mainly because of the chemistry that is developing between Bonnie and Ben. I can't wait to see how it evolves in future books.

For those that have not read any of the PSI series, it it sort of like paranormal CSI. The team uses their paranormal skills or Talents to solve crimes. The crime in this book is very complex, full of political ramications, and I didn't fully figure it out until near the end (I hate when you can figur it out halfway through the book). There are a couple of side stories going on, one is between Ian and his sister Aden which is a continuation from the first book, and will probably continue in future works. For some reason though, that storyline was a bit fragmented for me and felt a bit forced to me.

Overall, Pack of Lies is a fast paced, action packed addition to the series and I would recommend it if you don't mind delving into details.