sherriwright395

Felicity E. Heaton
Shades of Blue Boxed Set
Hildie McQueen
Ministry Protocol: Thrilling Tales of the Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences
Lauren Harris, Peter Woodworth, Glenn Freund, Jared Axelrod, Tiffany Trent, Deliliah Dawson, Karina Cooper, Leanna Renee Hieber, Tee Morris, Pip Ballantine

Dark Descendant

Dark Descendant - Jenna Black Dark Descendant is an action packed, roller coaster ride of a novel. From the moment I picked this book up, I literally could not put it down. Like our heroine, Nikki Glass, we are thrust into a world where immortals live and fight each other for control and power. Nikki is a wonderful character: compassionate, loyal, and tough. She fights for what she believes in and to protect her own. I loved her from the beginning.

I especially enjoyed the interaction between Nikki, Blake and Jamaal. The manner in which their relationships evolved was thoughtful and well done by Ms. Black. The main storyline is resolved in the book, which I really appreciated, but the novel does a nice job of setting up the Immortal background story, that is sure to continue in future books. Overall, an exciting start to a new series!